How to Import Points into Civil 3D | AutoCAD Civil 3D in Hindi | Lesson 2
In this Article today we will talk about the Import Points into Civil 3D | AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors | Import Survey Points into Civil 3D | Importing Coordinates from Excel to AutoCAD | Autodesk Civil 3D in Urdu.
Import point data from an ASCII (text) file or a Microsoft® Access .mdb file into a drawing. Importing points, such as survey point data collected by a data collector, is a quick and effective way to place points into a drawing.
Before you import points, you must create a point file format that describes the layout of the point data in the point data file.
For Importing Points into Civil 3D:
You can add the imported points to a point group, make adjustments to the data as it is imported, including elevation adjustments, coordinate transformation, or coordinate data expansion, encounter how the imported points are numbered as they are created.
- Specify the Point Identity settings, which control the point numbers of the created points.
- Click Find.
- On the Create Points toolbar, click the Import Points button.
- In the Import Points dialog box, click , and select the point data files you want to import.
After you have specified a point file, the Specify Point File Format list is filtered by the file types that are potential matches for the file that you selected.
Based on the specified point file format, the selected point file is parsed and a preview is displayed in the Preview area.
- Select the appropriate point file format.
The display of the Preview area changes to reflect the currently selected point file format and the contents of the selected point file.
- Optionally, specify a point group to which the imported points are added.
- Optionally, specify advanced options for elevation adjustment, coordinate transformation, or coordinate data expansion.
- Click OK to import the points.
AutoCAD Civil 3D Full Training Lessons:
Full article on Import Points into Civil 3D | AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors | Import Survey Points into Civil 3D | Importing Coordinates from Excel to AutoCAD | Autodesk Civil 3D in Urdu. Thank you for the full reading of this article in “The Civil Engineering” platform in English. If you find this post helpful, then help others by sharing it on social media. For more detail please watch the above video tutorial and If you have any question regarding article please tell me in comments.