How to Create Surface from Points in Civil 3D | AutoCAD Civil 3D in Hindi | Lesson 3
In this Article today we will talk about the Create Surface from Points in Civil 3D | AutoCAD Civil 3D for Civil Engineers | Creating TIN Surface | Cogo Points | Autodesk Civil 3D Tutorials for Beginners.
In this exercise, we will create an empty TIN surface in a new drawing.
Create a TIN surface in a new drawing
- Click New.
- In the Select Template dialog box, browse to the tutorial folder. Select related drawing if you have. Click Open.
- Click panel drop-down Find. tab
- In the Create Surface dialog box, for Type, select TIN surface .
- In the Properties table, specify the following parameters:
- Name: EG
- Description: Existing Ground surface from imported point data
- Style: Points and Border
- Render Material: ByLayer
- Click OK.
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the Surfaces collection.
Adding Point Data to a Surface:
Import point data into the current drawing
- This drawing contains an empty surface definition, which is named EG.
- Click Modify tab Ground Data panel Surface Find.
- Click Surface tab Modify panel Add DataPoint Files Find.
- Under Selected Files, click .
- In the Select Source File dialog box, select your file. Click Open.
- In the Add Point File dialog box, under Specify Point File Format, select PENZD (Space Delimited).
- In the Add Point File dialog box, click OK.
- At the command line, enter ZE.
AutoCAD Civil 3D Full Training Lessons:
Full article on Create Surface from Points in Civil 3D | AutoCAD Civil 3D for Civil Engineers | Creating TIN Surface | Cogo Points | Autodesk Civil 3D Tutorials for Beginners. Thank you for the full reading of this article in “The Civil Engineering” platform in English. If you find this post helpful, then help others by sharing it on social media. For more detail please watch the above video tutorial and If you have any question regarding article please tell me in comments.