Checklist for Slab Reinforcement While Casting | How to Check the Slab Reinforcement
In this Article today we will talk about the Checklist for Slab Reinforcement while Casting | Slab Casting Reinforcement | Slab Reinforcement Calculation | How to Check Slab Reinforcement | Main and Distribution Bars in Slab | Rebar Lapping in Slab | Development Length in Slab Reinforcement | Things to Check before Slab Concreting | Slab Reinforcement Inspection Checklist
Checklist for Slab Reinforcement?
In this article, you will learn the general checklist of slab reinforcement that is practicing on the construction site before the concreting of the slab. The following are the checklist done in slab reinforcement. Slab Reinforcement Calculation
Checklist of Slab Reinforcement
Checklist for Main and Distribution Bar:
- Reinforcement bars shall be free from rust, mud, oil, slurry, loose materials, etc.
- Grade of steel (for Example Fe 500 or Fe 500 D) for both main and Distribution bars shall be checked as per approved drawings. Slab Reinforcement Calculation
- The diameter of Main Bars and Distribution along Shorter Span shall be checked.
- Diameter of Main Bars and Distribution along longer Span shall be checked.
- Ensure the main reinforcement of the slab shall be passed through the beam.
- Reinforcement shall be bent up as per the approved structural drawings.
- Length of bent up Bars shall be checked.
- Length of bent up bars projecting in adjacent bays. Main and Distribution Bars in Slab