Estimate of I Shape Brick Wall | Brick Wall Estimate
In this Article today we will talk about the Estimate of I Shape Wall | Brick Wall Estimate | Building Wall Estimate | Brick Wall Calculator | Brickwork Calculation Formula | Quantity of Bricks | Quantity Surveying | Estimation and Costing.
Estimate of I-Shape Wall – Excel Sheet (Free Download):
The following should be included in the estimating process of a building wall :-
- Comprehensive estimate of I-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of L-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of T-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of F-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of E-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of H-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of U-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of O-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of D-Wall
- Comprehensive estimate of 2 rooms
While estimating a I-Wall, the calculation is made on the following topics :-
- Excavation of Earth Work
- Concrete work in the ratio 1:3:6
- Brick work in foundation and plinth
- Damp proof course
- Brick work in super structure
- Cement Plaster
- White washing
- In this video, plan and cross section are provided.
- In plan section, the length of the wall is taken as 20 feet and breadth is taken as 9 inch or 0.75 feet.
Whatever you are, a house owner, a civil engineer, a construction supervisor, a civil contractor or a builder, you should estimate the required raw materials for the brick walls which you plan to build. In this post i’ll show you how to estimate the required raw materials for 9 inch thick brick wall. The raw materials we use to make brick wall are brick, cement and sand.
Here, Autocad Civil 3D 2018 is used to simply explain the drawings of cross section of wall.
Full article on Estimate of I Shape Wall | Building Wall Estimate | Brick Wall Calculator | Brickwork Calculation Formula | Quantity of Bricks | Quantity Surveying | Estimation and Costing. Thank you for the full reading of this article in “The Civil Engineering” platform in English. If you find this post helpful, then help others by sharing it on social media. For more detail please watch the above video tutorial and If you have any question regarding article please tell me in comments.