Bar Bending Schedule of Staircase | Staircase Reinforcement Detail | BBS Calculation Formula | Doglegged Stair
To calculate the Bar Bending Schedule of Staircase | Staircase Reinforcement Detail | BBS Calculation Formula | Doglegged Stair, I request you to learn the Basics of Bar bending schedule and also the components of Staircase.
Stairs provide access to the various floors of the building. The stair consists of series of steps with landings at appropriate intervals. The stretch between the two landings is called flight. The Space, where stairs are provided is called staircase.
To make it ease in understanding, I am calculating the quantities of a staircase by dividing into components. BBS Calculation Formula
Components of Staircase:-
Waist slab: Waist slab refers to a slab of the stair that is inclining from the floor slab to the landing slab.[wpdm_package id=’2607′]
Flight: The series of steps between floor and landing.
Landing: The level of floor between flight.
Step: The step consists of Riser and tread.
Tread: The tread is the flat part that you step on.
Riser: The riser is the vertical(up and down) part between each tread in the stairway. Basics of Bar bending schedule
- The Civil Engineering – Videos
- (Opens in a new browser tab) Bar Bending Schedule of Staircase | With Single Reinforcement Detail and Handrail Reinforcement | BBS Calculation Formula(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Basic Components of Building Structure | Building Elements(Opens in a new browser tab)
BAR BENDING SCHEDULE OF RCC STAIRCASE (DOGLEGGED STAIR):
PLAN OF STAIRCASE:
CROSS-SECTION OF STAIRCASE:
REINFORCEMENT PLAN OF STAIRCASE:
SHAPES OF BARS:
NO OF BARS:
CALCULATION OF BAR SHAPE NO. 1:
CALCULATION OF BAR SHAPE NO. 2:
CALCULATION OF BAR SHAPE NO. 3:
CALCULATION OF BINDER BARS:
1. Calculation of Binder Bars in Waist Slab: Bar Bending Schedule
2. Calculation of Binder Bars in Landing No. 1:
3. Calculation of Binder Bars in Landing No. 2:
TOTAL WEIGHT OF STAIRCASE REINFORCEMENT:
After this Article you must read: How to Calculate the Shuttering Quantity for Staircase
- Practical and Basic Knowledge of Civil Engineering | Top 50 Questions
- Bar Bending Schedule for footings | Steel Estimation for footings
- Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) | BBS Step by Step Preparation | Excel Sheet
- How to Calculate the Volume of Concrete for Staircase
Full article on Bar Bending Schedule of Staircase | Staircase Reinforcement Detail | BBS Calculation Formula | Doglegged Stair. Thank you for the full reading of this article in “The Civil Engineering” platform in English. If you find this post helpful, then help others by sharing it on social media. For More detail please see the above video tutorial further you have any question regarding article please tell me in comments.